Baby kangaroo hops to school!

It was my toddler's first day of school (rather, the pre-school) today.

I was waiting for this day to arrive, for the much needed break to finally begin, to finally be able to have some time to complete those unfinished projects, begin new ones or to just relax..eat, sleep or lie down idly the whole time!! Wow! I just couldn't wait.  And yet when it actually arrived, it didn't feel anything like I imagined.

I was extremely emotional. I'm sure all the mommies out there know what I mean.I was happy and sad at the same time..happy that he's going to make lots of new buddies of his age, who'll play, sing and have fun with him..and yet sad because his oldest, biggest and  most faithful buddy is now going to be all alone surrounded by all his lil things that'll constantly remind her of him.  Sigh! I missed him even though it was just for a few hours! This day arrived way too soon!

Time really flies!

Anyway! Now is the time to rejoice over the fact that the baby kangaroo has finally taken his first baby steps towards this whole new exciting world all by himself and all the mommy kangaroo with a heavy heart and empty pouch can do, is cheer up, gear up and eagerly listen to all his adventures and endless tales when he hops back home :)


Comments

  1. Brillant!!!
    I am a huge of fan of your writing.
    This is the best so far.
    Hoping for some more blogs on baby kangaroo's adventure stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillant!!!
    I am a huge of fan of your writing.
    This is the best so far.
    Hoping for some more blogs on baby kangaroo's adventure stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! Wonderful. I hear your delight as well as your struggle. Trust the delight and be compassionate with the part of you which struggles with this "separation". You are a great Mom!

    Your bro,
    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooja,
    Bird chicks take to wings one day. So do kittens and puppies go away from their moms while playing. It's for the moms to take pleasure from those activities. And mind you it's just a beginning.

    Suchetamavshi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very touchy !!����
    Mommy kangaroo's "mom &dad" also waiting here in India to listen to all achievements of "baby ,mommy&daddy Kangaroo"��
    Waiting for many more blogs
    So keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts